Tuesday 6 September 2011

Touching base.

It's been about three days since I've abandoned my home in foggy San Francsico for sleepy Pittsburgh. It's been interesting so far, a definite change in milieu. The sounds of fog horns at night have been replaced by that of chirping crickets and the crisp ocean breeze by that of a thick humid shroud that envelopes one's entirety.

But at least I've found the peace that I've been looking for. Having lived in the fast-paced city all my life, I've never really learned how to slow down and appreciate the small things in life, down to the most minute of things. (Though, that's somewhat of a euphemism for "I'm bored out of my bloody mind so everything and anything becomes instantly interesting")

Anyway, I'll leave it at here. Time to fix up the house and make it inhabitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment